Your current account also game account.

Register Log in

"Striker is IMBA (not)"

PiuPiu

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Just made a test with all i have on my annihilator (even special dmg someone will notice):
P.S. Warder dps at the end :)

Last edited:

Plator

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Hmm whats next:

1. get rid of gold capes and booster
2. get rid of pvp elems
3. get rid of dual login
4. get rid of runes (they for girly pvp) not for real pvper
5. Bring load of Net from mau back to normal (10 if i remember right)
6. Delete CB buff. way overpowed
7. get rid of ZlayaZaya ( no no little joke. u the sweetest thing here in forum and game. in my words: dich könnt ich den ganzen tag knuffen) :Air Kiss:

Last edited:

PiuPiu

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Only GM will decide what changes will be next. I am only show what were problem for me and some other players.

PiuPiu

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
There is no ballance on server and never was. Mau could constant use their 100+ net. Striker dps is even lower then warrior without siege kit. 90% not usefull classes. Cheap turrets and mau repair. Cora 12k heal with inana. Trash loot from pitbosses. 50th lvl mau were still hard to kill with 70 lvl gear. Trade error once per 2 weeks. Cant run with ball on GvG. There is no dark hole elementals and palmas/perdion elementals. Disabled and not actualized dungeons (50-55 and etc). No pvp point farm. Almost useless mats and stuf like armor and weapon (perdion, superior armor, special, crimson, relic weapon). 70 lvl but no new good maps (like ghost elven garden). Shop teleport works on cw (!!!).

Coluciouse

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
There is no ballance on server and never was. Mau could constant use their 100+ net. Striker dps is even lower then warrior without siege kit. 90% not usefull classes. Cheap turrets and mau repair. Cora 12k heal with inana. Trash loot from pitbosses. 50th lvl mau were still hard to kill with 70 lvl gear. Trade error once per 2 weeks. Cant run with ball on GvG. There is no dark hole elementals and palmas/perdion elementals. Disabled and not actualized dungeons (50-55 and etc). No pvp point farm. Almost useless mats and stuf like armor and weapon (perdion, superior armor, special, crimson, relic weapon). 70 lvl but no new good maps (like ghost elven garden). Shop teleport works on cw (!!!).

Well a striker can still one shot a normal squishy! happened to me already.. btw zlaya is an exception, because he doesn't have normal gears, like +5 type Cs for example..

And i think we have enough maps for the current pupulation. We need more people to warrant having more maps put in. However, i do feel there should be more monster spawns and perhaps would be good to revamp sette or ether! (i miss ether wars)